Cylindrical Magnetrons Magnetic Retrofits
Angstrom Sciences is internationally known for the cutting edge technology we bring to magnetron sputtering applications. Now, we’ve developed a method of retrofitting your existing machinery with our patented, profiled magnet design - bringing the Angstrom Advantage™to your process.
A magnet retrofit provides all of the below advantages at approximately one-third of the cost to replace your existing assembly.
- Fully-encapsulated magnets
- High-efficiency water flow
- Compatible with all existing target designs
- Seamless integration
- Advanced turnaround yields flatter erosion profiles
- Improved deposition profile results in less debris accumulation on chamber walls
- Higher field intensity achieves typical deposition rate at lower power levels
- 85% or greater target utilization
- 20% higher throughput or power savings
- 2-year warranty
Angstrom Sciences is dedicated to helping our customers develop the most productive and cost-effective thin film applications by providing the world’s most advanced magnetrons, high quality deposition materials, and comprehensive technical support. And we stand ready to ensure your satisfaction.