Our continued growth at Angstrom Sciences has lead to new openings in our Production Department for versatile, detail oriented, quality-conscious candidates. Experience in modern manufacturing practices, including cell manufacturing and MRP systems a plus. High School diploma or GED diploma preferred. All candidates must be dependable, motivated to succeed and take pride in their work.
Several CNC Machinists are needed to increase production capacity. Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years experience on CNC Machining Centers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing series of progressive machining operations to close and exacting tolerances and finish specifications.
- Working from programmed operational data and instructions, defining tool arrangements, fixturing, and material holding methods.
- Reading and Editing standard G-code programs as necessary to produce parts to drawing specifications.
- Performing in-process measurements and maintaining quality and integrity of programs, fixturing and tooling.
- Keeping a clean, orderly and safe work area.
To apply for any of these challenging career opportunities, please e-mail a copy of your resume to humanresources or mail to:
Human Resources Department
RE: (title of position)
Angstrom Sciences, Inc.
40 South Linden Street
Duquesne, PA 15110